At StoryBundle, we've had the chance to work with a few wonderful curators over the years, and one of our favorites—Kevin J. Anderson—has outdone himself in assembling our Truly Epic Fantasy Bundle. We can honestly say it's most likely our best bundle yet.
Here's Kevin, to introduce the bundle:
I've participated in several book bundles over the past couple of years-horror, science fiction, fantasy-but I've never been so excited about such an awesome batch of titles.
The new “truly epic fantasy bundle” that debuts today from StoryBundle is a veritable Who's Who of bestselling modern fantasy, featuring works by Neil Gaiman (an original American Gods novella), Brandon Sanderson, David Farland, Tracy Hickman, James Artimus Owen, Kristine Kathryn Rusch,Peter David, Kevin J. Anderson and a collaboration between popular game designer Peter J. Wacks(Cyberpunk, Interface Zero) and prog-rock recording artist Mark Ryan (whose first Vizuddha album had 2 million downloads).
With StoryBundle, you can name your own price, pay what you think the batch of books is worth, and you'll get the first batch of six. If you pay $12 or more, you'll get three bonus books—Clockwork Angels by Kevin J. Anderson, The Immortals by Tracy Hickman, and The Emperor's Soul by Brandon Sanderson. – Kevin J. Anderson
This truly is one of the best bundles we've ever featured, both in terms of the amount of talent assembled and their respective books. We encourage you to click on each cover and explore each title, and we're sure you'll find much to enjoy inside each of their offerings.
The initial titles in the bundle (minimum $3 to purchase) are:
• The Sacrifice by Kristine Kathryn Rusch
• Spirit Walker by David Farland
• MythWorld by James A. Owen
• The Camelot Papers by Peter David
• The Monarch of the Glen by Neil Gaiman
• Bloodletting by Peter J. Wacks and Mark Ryan
If you pay more than the bonus price of just $12, you'll get three extra bonus books:
• Clockwork Angels by Kevin J. Anderson
• The Emperor's Soul by Brandon Sanderson
• The Immortals by Tracy Hickman
The Bundle is available for a very limited time only, via StoryBundle, and allows easy reading on computers, mobile devices and Kindles via file transfer, email, or other methods, with multiple DRM-free formats (.epub, .mobi) available for each book.
It's also super easy to give the gift of reading with StoryBundle, thanks to our gift cards – which allow you to send someone a code that they can redeem for any future StoryBundle bundle – and timed delivery, which allows you to control exactly when your recipient will get the gift of StoryBundle.
Why StoryBundle? Here are just a few benefits StoryBundle provides.
• Get quality reads: We've chosen works from excellent authors to bundle together in one convenient package.
• Pay what you want (minimum $3): You decide how much six fantastic books are worth to you. If you can only spare a little, that's fine! You'll still get access to six thrilling titles.
• Support authors who support DRM-free books:
StoryBundle is a platform for authors to get exposure for their works, both for the titles featured in the bundle and for the rest of their catalog. Supporting authors who let you read their books on any device you want—restriction free—will show everyone there's nothing wrong with ditching DRM.
• Give to worthy causes: Bundle buyers have a chance to donate a portion of their proceeds to charity. We're currently featuring the Challenger Center, Mighty Writers and Girls Write Now.
• Receive extra books: If you beat our bonus price, you're not just getting six books, you're getting nine!
StoryBundle was created to give a platform for independent authors to showcase their work, and a source of quality titles for thirsty readers. StoryBundle works with authors to create bundles of ebooks that can be purchased by readers at their desired price. Before starting StoryBundle, Founder Jason Chen covered technology and software as an editor for Gizmodo.com and Lifehacker.com.
For more information, visit our website at storybundle.com, Twitter us at @storybundle, Like us on Facebook, and Plus us on Google Plus. For press inquiries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.